Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Love your neighbor :)

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”         Galatians 5:14 (NIV)
My verse today is in Galatians. This is a tough one. It is possible to do.... but hard! I am being COMPLETELY  honest. Its hard to love people especially if you don't really know them. I am a person who is not very sharing at first. I know the Lord is working in my life to be more open to everyone. I know its even harder when people have done some pretty messed up things. We have to try and love. Today's verse is a reminder for myself. I CAN forget very easily that I am suppose to have love FOR EVERYONE!I have to be ready to love in every situation. I need have some one on one time with God. I have to stay connected to the source to give. I CAN'T GIVE WHAT I DO NOT HAVE. Just a reminder :)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com