Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I am Alive

I have this song on repeat. It reminds me that hes in the middle of all the chaos. It brings me peace. I wanted to share just in case someone needs a reminder today. Hes there. Even though it all seems crazy and unstable hes working. Lets keep pressing towards him.

my hands are searching for you

My arms are outstretched towards you

I feel you on my fingertips

My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being

Burning, I'm not used to seeing you

 I'm alive,
 I'm alive

I can feel you all around me

Thickening the air I'm breathing

Holding on to what I'm feeling

Savoring this heart that's healing

My hands float up above me
 And you whisper you love me

And I begin to fade

Into our secret place - Flyleaf (All Around me) 

( Thank you for reading) 


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com