Tuesday, September 1, 2015

He loves me

He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree.
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions.Eclipsed by glory and I realize just how beautiful You are, And how great Your affections are for me - How he loves (David Crowder) 
I am reminded everyday of the love he has for me. It might be easy to say yes!! Jesus loves me!!! Its different to accept it. Myself coming from a child hood that didn't really focus on loving each other or even showing affection. It seemed crazy to me to know that all this was done for me. He never asked for anything in returned to save my life. Everything He does is out of pure love. God looked at our life and said I want you. I want you to be a part of my family and I am willing to pay whatever price.He did it .....by giving his son to die on the cross. Be reminded today that He loves you!!

And we are His portion and He is our prize. Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes

How he loves (David Crowder)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com