Wednesday, August 19, 2015

About my camp experience this summer

I wanted to share a little about my experience at camp this summer.  Me and husband had the honor to host this year’s camp to a local church. We had a blast. Was I nervous? Yes! Like 85% of the time I kept thinking what I am I going to say or do. I was so nervous about speaking that I still don’t remember if I ate. It all went away with time. When Gods presence was in the room everything else was forgotten. All I could do is be happy to be in his atmosphere. I meet all these girls and we shared things about our life before the curfew when up every night. I thought I would feel weird not sleeping in my own bed. At the end I didn’t want to leave!! I am looking at myself like why can’t I be 16 again? I want to stay at camp forever. I was very moved by all the love and support. Days at camp felt like minutes!  If anyone who has a opportunity to volunteer at a camp…. I say DO IT! Just like every ministry we need all the help we can get. J  
Theses are the only pictures I had time to take! Its not many & I am missing way more pictures. 

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com